Government, Education, IT/Software
US Citizen, Green Card, OPT-EAD, CPT, H-1B,
H4-EAD, L2-EAD, GC-EAD
To Be Discussed Later
W-2 (Consultant must be on our company payroll. C2C is not allowed)
TITLE: Tableau developer
LOCATION: San Mateo, CA.
DURATION: 6- 12 months Months
Looking for a Tableau Developer who is responsible for building dashboards using Tableau. Occasionally, this person also needs to work with Looker and other Visualization tools as needed. Need to be a Senior level developer who has designed and developed several Tableau dashboards in the past. Someone who built dashboards by out-of-box Tableau controls and features as well as highly customized Tableau controls and widgets. Someone at an Architect level would be the best fit for this position.
1. Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, or related field and 5 years experience in dashboard development using primarily Tableau as the Visualization tool
2. 5+ years of solid SQL experience. Someone who has worked with technologies such as Hive and Spark SQL is a PLUS but not MUST have
3. Hands-on experience with Advanced Tableau dashboards and performance optimization of Tableau dashboards
4. Strong communication and problem-solving skills
5. Willingness to learn new technology
ROBOTICS TECHNOLOGIES LLC is an equal opportunity employer inclusive of female, minority, disability and veterans, (M/F/D/V). Hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination and all other employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, national origin, citizenship/immigration status, veteran status or any other protected status. ROBOTICS TECHNOLOGIES LLC will not make any posting or employment decision that does not comply with applicable laws relating to labor and employment, equal opportunity, employment eligibility requirements or related matters. Nor will ROBOTICS TECHNOLOGIES LLC require in a posting or otherwise U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent residency in the U.S. as a condition of employment except as necessary to comply with law, regulation, executive order, or federal, state, or local government contract