Manufacturing, Education, IT/Software
US Citizen, Green Card, OPT-EAD, CPT, H-1B,
H4-EAD, L2-EAD, GC-EAD
To Be Discussed Later
W-2 (Consultant must be on our company payroll. C2C is not allowed)
1. Provide DBA support for distributed servers in a multi-datacenter environment.
2. Monitor daily activities and performance of complex SQL environment, analyzes technical problems, recommend adjustments, creates and implements approved solutions using established tools and techniques.
3. Provide technical assistance to the application development area and co-workers about SQL design and programming.
4. Configures SQL services (e.g. security, JDBC, clusters). Plans, installs and coordinates SQL Server releases, migrations, upgrades and maintenance. Build new environments as needed to support applications.
5. Coordinates with network, IIS administrators and storage groups for SQL server based configurations.
6. Develop technical documents, project plans and tasks, interact with customers for proposed solutions.
7. Provide non-production and production support for deploying code and assist in trouble shooting and resolving application issues.
8. Support DevOp tools (Ansible, Jenkins, Nexis, Mavin, Bitbucket, Kony Mobile, Nginx etc.)
9. Any other tasks assigned by the management team based on project/application needs.
ROBOTICS TECHNOLOGIES LLC is an equal opportunity employer inclusive of female, minority, disability and veterans, (M/F/D/V). Hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination and all other employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, national origin, citizenship/immigration status, veteran status or any other protected status. ROBOTICS TECHNOLOGIES LLC will not make any posting or employment decision that does not comply with applicable laws relating to labor and employment, equal opportunity, employment eligibility requirements or related matters. Nor will ROBOTICS TECHNOLOGIES LLC require in a posting or otherwise U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent residency in the U.S. as a condition of employment except as necessary to comply with law, regulation, executive order, or federal, state, or local government contract