Banking & Finance, Insurance, Retail, Media/ Entertainment
US Citizen, Green Card, OPT-EAD, CPT, H-1B,
H4-EAD, L2-EAD, GC-EAD
To Be Discussed Later
W-2 (Consultant must be on our company payroll. C2C is not allowed)
ServiceNow Solution Architect,
• Participate in process flow analysis and process redesign.
• Provide the consultative approach through the all phases of project.
• Prepare a detailed functional design document for customer requirements
• Provide the client with ServiceNow development Best-Practices Advice and assist in their implementation.
• Deliver ServiceNow development consulting services based on the Client’s ServiceNow release plan, including all modules implemented by the client.
• Perform ServiceNow Application Configuration
• Develop Custom Code for ServiceNow application modules
• Develop and modify ServiceNow workflows, forms, lists, business rules, UI components, web services, tables, and menus
• Code and configure interfaces between ServiceNow and other systems
• Create and update Documentation for ServiceNow code and configurations
• Guide and help the developer team to complete the development activities.
• Should have knowledge on ServiceNow Mobile Apps, Applets.
• Should be up to date with the knowledge on Orlando release.
• Should know how to leverage AI capabilities to increase the productivity.
ROBOTICS TECHNOLOGIES LLC is an equal opportunity employer inclusive of female, minority, disability and veterans, (M/F/D/V). Hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination and all other employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, national origin, citizenship/immigration status, veteran status or any other protected status. ROBOTICS TECHNOLOGIES LLC will not make any posting or employment decision that does not comply with applicable laws relating to labor and employment, equal opportunity, employment eligibility requirements or related matters. Nor will ROBOTICS TECHNOLOGIES LLC require in a posting or otherwise U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent residency in the U.S. as a condition of employment except as necessary to comply with law, regulation, executive order, or federal, state, or local government contract