Data Secience Developer
Insurance, Government, Aerospace/ Airlines
US Citizen, Green Card, OPT-EAD, CPT, H-1B,
H4-EAD, L2-EAD, GC-EAD
To Be Discussed Later
W-2 (Consultant must be on our company payroll. C2C is not allowed)
• Lead cross-functional projects using advanced data modeling and analysis techniques to discover insights that will guide strategic decisions and uncover optimization opportunities.
• Oversee the design and delivery of reports and insights that analyze business functions and key operations and performance metrics.
• Ensure accuracy of data and deliverables of reporting.
• Assist with managing and optimizing processes for data intake, validation, mining and engineering as well as modeling, visualization and communication deliverables.
• Examine, interpret and report results of analytical initiatives to stakeholders in leadership, technology, other functional teams.
• Oversee the data/report requests process: tracking requests submitted, prioritization, approval, etc.
• Develop and implement quality controls and departmental standards to ensure quality standards, organizational expectations, and regulatory requirements.
ROBOTICS TECHNOLOGIES LLC is an equal opportunity employer inclusive of female, minority, disability and veterans, (M/F/D/V). Hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination and all other employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, national origin, citizenship/immigration status, veteran status or any other protected status. ROBOTICS TECHNOLOGIES LLC will not make any posting or employment decision that does not comply with applicable laws relating to labor and employment, equal opportunity, employment eligibility requirements or related matters. Nor will ROBOTICS TECHNOLOGIES LLC require in a posting or otherwise U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent residency in the U.S. as a condition of employment except as necessary to comply with law, regulation, executive order, or federal, state, or local government contract