Manufacturing, Education, IT/Software
US Citizen, Green Card, OPT-EAD, CPT, H-1B,
H4-EAD, L2-EAD, GC-EAD
To Be Discussed Later
W-2 (Consultant must be on our company payroll. C2C is not allowed)
• Strong experience in complex application design, ability to provide solutions, design Concepts, design patterns.
• Ability to converse in both technical and non-technical terms to both novice and more proficient system users.
• Researches technical solutions to business problems.
• Strong understanding of Java best practices, system scalability, and performance tuning.
• Ability to work with different teams that includes business, support and development to troubleshoot and deduce root cause of issues.
• Expertise on experience in Microservices, Spring (MVC, CORE, Boot) and Hibernate.
• Strong Knowledge of RESTful services, XML, JSON is required.
• Strong knowledge of Oracle 11G database is required.
• Expertise in Java, J2EE and JSP.
• Hands on experience in any of the development IDEs - Eclipse/IntelliJ.
• Experience in GIT, SVN, Maven.
• Experience in Tomcat and WebSphere.
ROBOTICS TECHNOLOGIES LLC is an equal opportunity employer inclusive of female, minority, disability and veterans, (M/F/D/V). Hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination and all other employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, national origin, citizenship/immigration status, veteran status or any other protected status. ROBOTICS TECHNOLOGIES LLC will not make any posting or employment decision that does not comply with applicable laws relating to labor and employment, equal opportunity, employment eligibility requirements or related matters. Nor will ROBOTICS TECHNOLOGIES LLC require in a posting or otherwise U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent residency in the U.S. as a condition of employment except as necessary to comply with law, regulation, executive order, or federal, state, or local government contract