Senior Android Engineer
Healthcare, Insurance, Retail, Education
US Citizen, Green Card, OPT-EAD, CPT, H-1B,
H4-EAD, L2-EAD, GC-EAD
To Be Discussed Later
W-2 (Consultant must be on our company payroll. C2C is not allowed)
Champion best practices in engineering: design, testing, version control, documentation, build, deployment, and operations.
- Write high quality, maintainable, and robust Java code.
- Build flexible systems without over-engineering and choose straightforward solutions.
- Solve problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context.
- Develop pragmatic solutions.
- Thoroughly understand a broad range of data structures and algorithms.
- Recognize and use design patterns to solve business problems.So, if you are a Senior Android Engineer with experience, please apply today!
ROBOTICS TECHNOLOGIES LLC is an equal opportunity employer inclusive of female, minority, disability and veterans, (M/F/D/V). Hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination and all other employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, national origin, citizenship/immigration status, veteran status or any other protected status. ROBOTICS TECHNOLOGIES LLC will not make any posting or employment decision that does not comply with applicable laws relating to labor and employment, equal opportunity, employment eligibility requirements or related matters. Nor will ROBOTICS TECHNOLOGIES LLC require in a posting or otherwise U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent residency in the U.S. as a condition of employment except as necessary to comply with law, regulation, executive order, or federal, state, or local government contract