Government, Education, IT/Software
US Citizen, Green Card, OPT-EAD, CPT, H-1B,
H4-EAD, L2-EAD, GC-EAD
To Be Discussed Later
W-2 (Consultant must be on our company payroll. C2C is not allowed)
Skills : agile,scrum,Daily Scrum meetings, product, Project, Execution,CSM,SAFe,scrum master
Role: Scrum Master
Location: Fort Mill, SC
Duration: Contract to hire
The Agile Scrum Master is responsible for end-to-end management and delivery of a material change for a project of high complexity across multiple departments within a single business unit.
The Scrum Master facilitates the Agile methodology and activities, manages, leads and directs the work efforts of resources that are functionally aligned as part of the project team.
The Scrum Master is responsible for the end-to-end integration of various work streams in order to deliver the intended project solution
- Manage Project Scope
- Leads the daily SCRUM meetings of the Agile project team and partners with the product owner to lead the team.
- Removes impediments to the ability of the team to deliver and is keenly focused on the activities and progress of the Agile project team Timeline and Budget/Expenses
- Obtain and align resources to key project roles
- Establish clearly defined responsibilities and accountability
- Oversight/Manage/Lead project execution, integration and implementation
- Risk Management and Mitigation Planning
- Readiness/Change Adoption/Stakeholder Management.
- Quality Assurance, ensure that all applicable change requirements are satisfied.
- Acts as the primary point of contact and integration for the project
ROBOTICS TECHNOLOGIES LLC is an equal opportunity employer inclusive of female, minority, disability and veterans, (M/F/D/V). Hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination and all other employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, national origin, citizenship/immigration status, veteran status or any other protected status. ROBOTICS TECHNOLOGIES LLC will not make any posting or employment decision that does not comply with applicable laws relating to labor and employment, equal opportunity, employment eligibility requirements or related matters. Nor will ROBOTICS TECHNOLOGIES LLC require in a posting or otherwise U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent residency in the U.S. as a condition of employment except as necessary to comply with law, regulation, executive order, or federal, state, or local government contract